k now look at me.

Lately, I have only been able to wear two pairs of pants because all my others don’t fit me. The other day when I was getting ready to go somewhere with Adam, I thought to myself that I had to have some other jeans that still fit. So I pulled out some old jeans that I haven’t worn in a while and SURPRISE! I can’t button them. So I tried that ol’ rubber band trick I hear women talking about and Adam just about died laughing. He said, “I have to take a picture of this.” So here it is.

DSC03791

Yes. My zipper isn’t zipped up either. But it worked. My shirt covered it.

So then I told Adam to actually take a good picture of me showing my belly.

17 weeks

It may not seem like much and I can’t remember if I maybe had {just eaten}, but the fact is it’s there. It’s so weird to look down and not be able to see straight down past my stomach. But it’s fun to be big.

My goal is to be able to eat peanuts or cereal by balancing it on my belly. I tell you it’s going to happen .

5 comments:

Amber Marie said...

ah you do have a belly! very cute. That is exactly how all my pants look, I can't get the zipper quite up either and for some reason most of my shirts aren't as long as I remember!! Looks like your going to have one of those perfectly round baby bellys :)

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THERE IS A BABY IN YOUR BELLY! you are the cutest. i love it i love it i love it! (imagine the leg kicks, please.)

The Smith Family said...

You're too cute! Yay for babies!

Ashley said...

Megan! I'm so glad I found your blog!! Congrats on the upcoming baby! When are you due?? PS- you look super cute with a baby belly :)

Ashley said...

ps- my blog address is anchapman.blogspot.com. It won't connect if you click on my name because i'm logged into a different google account. crazy computer stuff