January Favorite Post Link-Up

This month feels like a complete blur to me...
I don't really quite seem to remember what I did or what I wrote about.
I feel like I lost the whole month and I feel incredibly behind in my life.
In fact, I know that I cooked for my family this month, at least I think I did because they are still alive, but I can only name maybe 3 meals I remember cooking.
Isn't that pretty terrible??

So, yes.
I am totally mother and wife of the month for January 2012.
uh, not.

So, since my memory seems to be pretty crappy lately, it was pretty fun to go through my {small collection} of posts for this month and remember what I wrote about.
[but seriously, I guess I didn't post a lot this month?? whoops.]

That's one of the things I LOVE about the "Favorite Post" link up each month!
Not only do others see your posts that they missed, but you are able to go back and remember the important things that happened that month as well.
Really it's a brilliant concept!

So, with all the being said,
here's the info for the Favorite Post Link-Up for January!

It's the third month of the favorite post link-up and last month was an even bigger hit than the first one so I'm super excited about this month. This month there are a couple of new guest hosts joining the mix that will have the link-up on their blogs as well to spread the love even further throughout the blogging community. Be sure to check out their blogs to find out their favorite posts this month!

This month's hosts include:

Ashley from After Nine To Five / Megan from And Here's To You, Mrs. Robinson

Claire from Polkadot Pretties / Beth from Through The Eyes of The Mrs.

My favorite post of the month is:

again, I have more than one post that I liked
so, sue me!
:)

End of One Dream & Start of Another
Count Your {little} Blessings
Love One Another

JOIN US BELOW!






3 comments:

... said...

What a great idea!!! Thanks for hosting this girl!

Chrissy said...

So fun! Thanks so much! xxx

Gentri said...

I actually decided to link up! I NEVER do that! Seriously! haha! Hooray for linking up!