30x30 under $30: day 13

 day 15.4day 15.2   
boyish chic ring 1
[top: Macy’s clearance gifted, sweater: Forever 21 sale long time ago, pants: thrifted, shoes: Target clearance, Fairy Tale ring: c/o My Remedy Design, green ring: Claire’s clearance]

so now day 13 of the 30x30 under $30 challenge!
and can i just say…i love my red pants so much!
{thank you, Kelsey
, for making me buy them at the thrift store.}
i’m always trying to find new things to wear with them and push the boundaries a little bit more.
like wearing this tunic top tucked into them.
the only problem with the top is that because it’s so long and flowy i feel like it makes me look pregnant or something.
[hence why i didn’t post the profile shot i took]

and isn’t that ring from My Remedy Design amazing?
i’m a total sucker for a good statement ring.
and Jillian has lots of great rings to choose from in her shop.

i feel like i should say some more witty and worthwhile things but my brain feels like pudding right now.
so intead, tell me what your favorite wardrobe pieces are lately?
how do you change them up?
what are your favorite types of accessories?

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute outfit, I really like that sweater!! That is a cute ring!!!



Carsedra of:

http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

Thanks for your sweet comment, always good to hear I’m not the only one too & def great to remind each other of that! & thanks so much about my top, I don't think you had so thank you so much, it's very special to me : )
Great finds on those pants & def great statement ring! Fav wardrobe pieces... always my embroidered tops, liven up any blah day : )
http://dusanabotswana.com

Gentri said...

You look gorgeous! :)
I am sick of my wardrobe. :P I wish I had money to go buy new clothes for school! I need them! I feel like I wear the same thing every day.

Lindsey said...

That rose ring is SICK. the end.

I'm stopping by via the blog hop. It's so nice to meet you :) I'm a new follower.

Lots of love,
Lindsey
outofalabaster.blogspot.com

Ingrid said...

Your sweater is just so darn cute!

L said...

That ring is awesome!
I Love it!
That outfit is totally cool too =)
Awesome find!
Much Love,
L

(allglorious-within.blogspot.com)

Laura Hernandez said...

LOVE the red pants! You totally rocked them. ^_^

Alexis Kaye said...

You could never look pregnant. Unless maybe you WERE 9 months pregnant. Haha you look nowhere close in these pictures.

Mustpickusername23 said...

LOVE THIS!! You rock that my Remedy!! <3
xx. Jillian