fashion flirtation

i'm so grateful to Victoria for guest posting for me today while i'm away at Girl's Camp. 
she has a must-see fashion blog full of beautiful outfits and great bargains.
[my kind of gal!] 
i have absolutely loved getting to know her and am trying to work up the courage to ask her to go shopping with me so i can look like her ;) 
i hope you enjoy learning more about Victoria today and be sure to head on over to her blog to see her impeccable fashion sense in action!
----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm Victoria from Fashion Flirtation and I am so excited to be doing a guest post on Megan's blog today! She is so cute, and I love everything on her blog--from the posts about her adorable son to her fashion posts! 

[Outfit details HERE.]

I am 20 years old, currently based in Gilbert, Arizona, and recently celebrated 6 months with the love of my life. I have always had a passion for fashion, and I've been reading fashion blogs for a very long time. But a common factor I seem to find in each blog is that the clothing they wear is always so expensive. I decided to start a fashion blog to show women that you can be fashionable without spending a fortune. Most of my clothing and accessories come from affordable places like Target, Old Navy, and Forever 21. I want women to know that looking amazing has nothing to do with how much you spend. I love finding great deals just as much as I love looking good, and that is what my blog is all about! 

[Outfit details HERE.]

[Outfit details HERE.]

Thank you all for reading, and a huge thank you to Megan for letting me guest post today! I'd love for you all to follow along with my fashion journey!
BlogLovin: HERE
Facebook: HERE
Instagram: @victoriafarnsworth
Twitter: @brewer_victoria
xoxo,
 photo NewSiggy_zpscdf6e4bc.png

5 comments:

Helena Oops said...

Hello my dear:!
Nice looks!
I like the photos!
Have a lovely evening!

Justine B said...

Ooo a new Arizona friend....that shops like I do! Yay! I will definitely be reading!

Tausha Wierlo said...

Ohhhh girl!!! You are adorable!!! *love at first sight*

Just started following you via Bloglovin.

AND, I am totally relocating to Glendale, AZ in 2 weeks - I think a blogger meet up with be in order. I need to meet Megan too!!

Tausha
www.chadandtausha.com

Unknown said...

nice,Megon

Grace said...

adorable, adorable look!

grace
http://herumbrella.com