Tuscan Pork Chops


Even though my boys were sick, I give myself a pat on the back for still making dinner. 
And not just dinner, a pretty dinner.
And of course delicious too. :)

So naturally, I'm blogging my accomplishments. 

Since it was seriously so good {and so easy, I wanted to share the recipe. 

Ingredients: 
- 4 boneless pork loin chops 
- pasta of choice (I used a mix of bow tie pasta and penne cause that's what we had) 
- 1 tomato or cherry tomatoes 
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil  
- 1 Tbsp. any flavor vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. dry basil
- 2 garlic cloves 

Directions: 
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops and cook 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, or until no longer pink and meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F. 

2. Meanwhile, cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Pour pasta onto serving platter and arrange chops on pasta. 

3. Stir vinegar into hot skillet. Add remaining oil and remaining ingredients. Cook just enough to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over chops and pasta. 

Enjoy! 

2 comments:

Brittany T. said...

ooh that does look good and cherry tomatoes..im craving them this week lol

Ashley said...

Umm...delicious and easy, my favorite combo! Those tomatoes look so good right now!