stripes & leopard

[skirt: Forever 21 // top: thrifted // shoes: thrifted // belt: thrifted] 

First, I'm happy that I can finally fill out this shirt a lot better than when I was flat and bumpless. Though it's not a maternity top, it was kind of loose [in the upper regions...] and shapeless before so I actually like it as a maternity top more. And I was really excited to pair it with my trust striped skirt for some good ol' pattern mixing. 

Really pattern mixing is kind of my favorite thing I decided. 
I used to be iffy and now it's so fun! 
Though I'm still not brave enough to try anything too extreme... 

Also, some of my friends in my ward started a Photography Group where we can learn how to work our cameras and take better pictures. For the first class I got be the maternity model for them and I was basically freaking out about it, ha. Cause seriously I'm so awkward. 

But seeing some of these after pictures made really happy to be able to have some actual good quality pictures to document this pregnancy. And while my bump was smaller than it is now, haha. And I also realized I really want a new camera lens ;) 

{hint, hint, Adam} 

I talked last time how I feel weird with maternity pictures and accepting my body. And this time was no different. I was grateful to be in a supportive environment with loving friends that posed me and made me feel comfortable with my big belly. 

And it's hard to believe that these pictures are already out of date and my belly is SO much bigger! 
Pregnancy is so long, guys.... 

6 comments:

tracystreehouse said...

you are absolutely adorable.

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Your baby bump is super cute. I haven't really got in to the whole mixing pattern trend yet.

Ashley Ziegler said...

Love the outfit! and the cute baby bump!

Kelsey Eaton said...

I want to see the photo shoot pics!!

Kylie said...

What a fun idea! You look great, and had no reason to freak out. I really love my 50mm f/1.8. I use it exclusively for my business right now, and it's only $100.

April said...

That doctor was nuts, you look fabulous. Seriously. You have not gained too much weight, ignore her!! She doesn't know you and your body! :)